Marketing and Communications Officer
We are looking for a candidate who is a dynamic and skilled Marketing and Communications Practitioner to join our friendly team.
This role is central to our mission by raising awareness of the charity’s services through the delivery of engaging digital campaigns and initiatives.
If you get it right hundreds of service families can find the help that they so urgently need – it is a role that can really make a difference.
You will be working as part of our small but very busy team and will be involved in a variety of tasks such as compiling marketing collateral, marketing campaigns, co-ordination of PR, website updates, newsletters, organising marketing events and webinars.
- The role is currently home-based, but you will be required to attend team meetings and work in the Aldershot area.
- Is used to working within a busy environment without too much “hand-holding”.
- At least 12 months experience in a marketing role.
- Familiar with digital marketing packages for content management, website analytics, e-mail marketing and social media
- Confident with MS Office
- You will be able to communicate clearly, in English, both verbally and in writing
Ideally, can competently use packages: Hootsuite, CRM packages and Word Press.
- Can place Marcoms in a strategic context and assist the director and the Board of Trustees in ensuring that the Marcoms Strategy for the charity remains relevant and effective.
- In this role, your creativity and intellectual capability are more important than formal qualification, but a recognised qualification in a relevant discipline would be an advantage.
- A full driving license is essential and able to work in the Aldershot Area when required.
The role is offered on a part-time basis of 25 hours a week, hours/days worked are negotiable.
The role will initially be working from home, but a few days a month office-based work should be expected in Aldershot, Hampshire as Covid restrictions ease.
Occasionally you will be expected to represent the charity at events across the UK.
£11.50 per hour – depending on experience & hours worked.
How to Apply
Applications to include a typed CV and covering letter, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to arrive no later than midday on Monday 7 May 2021. Interviews will be conducted the week commencing 17 May 2021.