Op COURAGE is the NHS mental health and wellbeing service for Veterans and their families.
Earlier this month, NHS England launched the Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing service, Op COURAGE, which is the new name for the:
- Veterans’ Mental Health Transition, Intervention and Liaison Service (TILS)
- Veterans’ Mental Health Complex Treatment Service (CTS)
- Veterans’ Mental Health High Intensity Service (HIS)
Informed by feedback from veterans and their families, all NHS specialist veterans mental health services will now come under one new name: Op COURAGE: The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service.
Support for Armed Forces families
If you or someone you know is struggling with their mental health and wellbeing, the rest of the family can be affected.
Op COURAGE: The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service can help your family get care and support from local services. With your permission, they can also be involved in your care plan.
To get help from this service you must:
- be a resident in England and have served in the UK Armed Forces for a full day
- be registered with a GP practice in England or
- be willing and eligible to register with a GP provide your military service number or another form of eligibility.
Accessing OP Courage services
North of England | 0303 123 1145 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Midlands\East of England | 0300 323 0137 |email@example.com
London or the South East of England | 020 3317 6818
South West of England | 0300 365 2000 | firstname.lastname@example.org.